Pre –Construction Due Diligence
We believe that reviewing and preparing the processes before construction begins is key to project success.
Our standard ‘set-up’ work includes:
- Contract Review (Verify Value, Signers, Duration)
- GC License Check (Review current CSLB license)
- Ensure Balanced Baseline Budget- Verify with all parties
- Update with Verified Injection
- Secure Signature Specimen Verification
- Secure GC License Copy
- Collect Construction Schedule, Plans, Permits
- Conduct Project Initiation/Kick-off Meeting
- Conduct GC Training Using AIA Formatted Workbook
- Collect and Track all Pre-liens
In addition we offer more extensive pre-construction review services:
- Cost Review: CLM builds an independent budget analysis using plans, GC budget and contract and provides a comparative analysis with a 3rd party opinion on the sufficiency of the proposed construction budget.
- Contractor Review: CLM conducts an evaluative review of the General Contractor including license, insurance, financials and references.