CLM Group offers a Contractor Review service that provides additional levels of risk assessment by reviewing the General Contractor for Character, Capacity, and Completion. Our Contractor Review report includes the following:
A search, review, and evaluation of the General Contractor's license and online profile as well as trade and supplier references.
A review of past and current projects to evaluate experience and breadth of work.
A check of references to evaluate past performance and completion history.
As part of this service, CLM Group requires that Lenders provide the following:
- Copy of the GC's state license
- List of references including major trade suppliers
- List of contractor's past and current projects including
- project value
- project owner references and contact information
- project start and completion dates